Buildings and History

Parish Histories

The history of the two churches starts right back in the twelfth century with the first mention of the church in Pentrich being found in a monastery manuscript of 1175.

For a booklet outlining the history of St Matthew’s click here

St Matthew Pentrich

For a booklet outlining the history of St Andrew’s history click here

Advertisements